Ordering With Us
Customer satisfaction is our priority. Our team is committed to better understanding your needs and working to exceed your expectations for quality, service and timely delivery.
- Orders are confirmed and processed upon payment. Payment reserves inventory for your order and items are placed in prep and paint/finishing queue.
- A sales confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment. Customers must review all details including color selection, quantity, bill to and delivery address and request for drainage holes.
- Ship dates are noted on your sales order confirmation and indicates the day your item will ship, be ready for pick up, and or delivered by Planters Etc.
- Shipping date is based on current lead time and is dependent upon items passing quality control.
- Changes to existing orders – including, but not limited to, quantity, color or planter style – must be made in writing to email@example.com or faxed to 954-922-3940. Changes must be made within 24 hours of payment. Once confirmed, Planters Etc will provide written confirmation and revised sales order confirmation.
All Planters Etcetera planters and products are painted to order, this ensures each order is tailored to your needs. Once an order is placed, the inventory is pulled from our shelves and enters a production workflow including sanding, prep for paint, and painting. Accordingly, any order cancelled 48 hours after Sales Order Confirmation is subject to a 30% restocking fee for labor and materials.
- In the event an item is on back order, a customer service representative will contact you to review options.
Missing or Damage Items
- Inspect your shipment for signs of obvious damage. You may refuse the shipment should you receive it not intact or damaged. If you choose to accept the shipment from the carrier, make a note on the BOL (bill of lading) of any damage to the boxes, planter(s), or packing material. You are entitled to open each box and inspect the goods. If the driver will not stay, make a note that you were unable to check for concealed damage.
- Damage details and images must be reported in writing immediately to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos should include the damage, cartons, and packing materials.
- If damages are not noted at the time of delivery, we will not have recourse and will be unable to compensate you or resolve this issue on your behalf.
Your Order Is On The Way
Orders may qualify to ship by ground/parcel. We use FedEx Ground for delivery. A tracking or PRO (another type of tracking number) number will be sent to you when the order has been picked up from our warehouse so you may follow the delivery of your order. Please note, the tracking numbers may not be immediately available in the carrier’s system, please give 24 hours from our notification to begin tracking.
A freight shipment is anything too large or too heavy for a parcel shipment. Freight shipments are always packaged on a pallet. Pallets are loaded up onto a freight truck at our warehouse with a forklift. These types of shipments require a loading dock, forklift or another method of removing pallets from the truck at the delivery site.
Carriers generally provide reliable transit days; however, some transit times may vary due to order volume, weather congestion or other unforeseen circumstances.
A Bill of Lading (BOL) is a detailed list of goods consigning the shipment to the carrier from Planters Etc. This document is issued by the carrier and kept with the driver to present to you when your order is delivered. A BOL tracking number (also called a PRO number) is provided when the order is picked up by the carrier but may not be available for tracking for up to 24 hours.