Why Jay Scotts Fiberglass Planters
1. Fiberglass Planters: Features and Benefits
- Fiberglass is a durable material that weighs considerably less than traditional planter materials. This light-weight material is an exceptional option for patios, balconies, roof tops, and other areas where weight of the installation is a concern.
- The resin and fiberglass materials used are resistant to damage from sun exposure and withstand the most extreme weather conditions and climates including harsh winters, frost, and salt exposure. Further, automotive-grade paints are used on our planters that have additional UV-protectants built in.
- Unlike competitor products – terracotta, concrete, plastics – fiberglass can be repaired and refinished. Fiberglass maintenance is easy! It can be cleaned with dish detergent and standard automotive waxes can be used to enhance your planters shine.
- Fiberglass can be molded in any shape providing a lot more flexibility and design innovation than traditional planter materials. The result is a huge inventory with a variety of shapes and sizes that range from traditional styles to clean, modern lines. In short, we can provide planters that will match, enhance, and compliment any décor. We can even fabricate custom planters.
- With proper care, fiberglass planters will last for years, indoors and outdoors. Just remember, the first fiberglass Corvette was made in 1953, and many of them are still cruising around!
2. Planters Etc knows Fiberglass
We spent a few years doing floral arrangements, and the one issue we frequently found was that we were always searching for better planters for our projects. If the shape was good, the quality was not. If the quality was there, the variety was lacking. Our choices were often limited to very traditional (read: boring) color choices. We researched and tested many materials and brands and then came across Jay Scotts Collection. Our collaboration with Jay Scotts has provided us with the highest quality planters available and all of the variety, in shapes and colors, we were looking for. It is our great honor to be an authorized retailer of the world’s finest fiberglass planters.
Jay Scotts Collection has earned an international reputation as the Global Source for Design Innovation with planters that embody style, form and function. Jay Scotts produces fiberglass planters in a wide variety of styles, shapes and sizes. Contemporary, transitional and modern designs are available for any project. Jay Scotts fiberglass planters are some of the highest quality commercial planters available for both indoor and outdoor planters used in commercial and residential projects. The products feature a high-grade automotive paint which offers UV protection that makes them the perfect outdoor planter in any extreme weather. With cutting edge styles, designs, shapes and finishes, Jay Scotts’ products flatter any décor especially in high traffic commercial locations.
3. The Jay Scotts Collection Difference
Many competitors take shorts cuts that become obvious in the aesthetics, quality and wear of fiberglass planters, which is why the hand finishing process is so important and have become the hallmark of Jay Scotts Collection success and quality in producing fine planters.
Jay Scotts Fiberglass Planters:
- Jay Scotts fiberglass planters are light weight, but very durable, because they use only the highest quality polyester resin with no fillers.
- Each planter is carefully hand-finished to a smooth and continuous; this extra step is most noticeable in the rim of each planter which is finished and wraps down to the side wall of the planter. You will not find exposed raw glass or rough edges on the rim which enhances the beauty of the planter and makes them safer for installation and repositioning.
Competitor Fiberglass Planters:
- Many companies use fillers (like marble dust or limestone sand) in their resin to reduce costs and slow cure times – the result is heavier, and more brittle, finishes. Excessive fillers will result in a finish that is highly prone to cracks.
- Large lumps or strips of fiberglass matting indicate poor construction and improper finishing. Competitor products are rough rather than smooth with waves, bumps or imperfections in the finish, which may mean that the product has been made on unsuitable equipment and corners have been cut with poor finishing techniques.
Why Buy From Us
With cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art design behind all our products, we’re able to offer high quality at affordable prices.
A 3-Year Warranty
Confident that our products will stand the test of time, we grant a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for all of our products.
Wide Product Range
Or simply put – choice! Pick and choose through our extensive selection for that perfect color and design you’ve been looking for.
See what our customers say
Their products look even better than in the photos, great attention to detail! Got a planter from them and it’s a beauty. Also top-class service and timely delivery, impressive stuff!
I needed them to drain holes in the planter for me and they didn’t charge me extra for that, which I thought was very nice. As for the planter itself, it’s a piece of art! Wonderful artisanry.
A friend recommended them, and they certainly delivered! I love the ratio of price to quality here. The only problem is – the planters look better than the plants we keep in them!